D P asked in HealthMental Health · 1 decade ago

Who would I talk to if I thought I had adult attention deficit disorder ?

I'm pretty sure I have it, I want to get treated so I can work with it and restore or better yet find order in my life/mind? Thanks

2 Answers

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.