Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 1 decade ago

I DARE YOU TO OPEN THIS QUESTION.........?

So if you were playing truth/dare with your friends and you were dared to do something... How far will you take it? Whats the WORST that YOU will do????

Update:

Person who tells us there BEST / WORST dare will get chosen as *Best Answer*

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

my bff was dared to give a guy a bj and she did it. so that calssifies as both

my worst dare would be running down the streets in town but naked while singing the opening to spongebob

another one would be asking the check out guy at metro if me and my friend breymonne were turning him on and then flirting up a strom with him while me and breymonne acted like complete idiots and sprayed whipcream everywhere. yeah i went there.

btw me and breymonne ar both girls...

• 1 decade ago

Lol! I've never turned down a dare. I was known for it. Once we started playing, it was ON! I've had sex on a dare, rode down the road buck naked on an atv, drank a whole bottle of hot sauce and licked a cat litter box (yes, I went there, won't go there again!) among other things! Best dare ever: go preform at the local strip club on armature night (I think that was planed, cuz the guys came over and wanted to play, and it just HAPPENED to be armature night, lol) but that one really "payed" off, lolz!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hmmm...I'd really have to be asked and then see if i'd do but dares I haven't turned down are:

-making out

-putting your hand on someone's u no what (with their pants on)

-licking a fence

-sucking on someones toe

-flashing people

-mooning

-running outside into 2 feet of snow with no shoes or socks on

-asking a lady at Walmart about which clothes would fit my 1 year old (i don't actually have a kid...i'm 15 and i thought she was going to faint)

-walking through the mall with a stroller (my brother's old one) with a blanket over it so ppl would though i had a kid.

that's all i can think of.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If i was dared to make a nuclear weapon in the dark out of a wrist watch using only my teeth i'll do it.. <_/

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The Best thing I would do is probably moon a cop. The Worst thing I would do is go oral/vaginal then oral/anal on a girl if she's pretty enough.

Source(s): Played this game before.
  • Gringo
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Whats the definitoin of suspicion? A nun doing pressups in a cucumber field.

• 1 decade ago

I'm like LiL'OL'L, I would have sex with a female, 100 times if I had to.

I'm not a lesbian either.

• 1 decade ago

Anything other than licking a toilet seat.. Yes, I went there.

• 1 decade ago

had to kiss a boy ( not gay) french kiss a dog ( not weird) and hug a dude with a strange face look he had a B-O-N-E

• 1 decade ago

it depends on how imaginative my friends get. You should put up some examples.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.