PLEASE can I get feedback on these lyrics will be really apreciated?

I was lost in a maze. Just struggling to get out of a phase. My brains trying not to squeeze through my skull. Whilst My body seems to be missing a soul. I looked in the reflection my face was blurred. My mouth would move but wouldn't say a word. So I cut my hand smashing that mirror with my fist. Caus I've... show more I was lost in a maze. Just struggling to get out of a phase. My brains trying not to squeeze through my skull. Whilst My body seems to be missing a soul. I looked in the reflection my face was blurred. My mouth would move but wouldn't say a word. So I cut my hand smashing that mirror with my fist. Caus I've been trying to remember a memory that doesent exist. Im a ghost walking amongst the living and the dead. A broken nightmare replaying in my head. A boy with no dreams is a boy with no talent. A see through heart makes you feel transparent. I'm blessed with this constant false vision. The truth in this lie is I'm trapped in my own prison. My face seems to be one that's always forgotten. A head that can't work out how it's thoughts turnt rotten. I'm up in the clouds having a chat with the lord. Talking in his ears he's telling me he's bored. The floor starts to break under my feet. As  I watch hell transend through the street. Can it be repaired I can't stop this friction. My thoughts rub on my brain like it's some kind of addiction. There's something missing behind my appearence. When I try to find out I get blocked by some kind of interference. Trying to buriey the past but it won't stay in the ground. It goes missing but somehow gets found.