Photography pricing? What to charge?

I've been doing photography for a little over a year. Self taught with digital dslr and photoshop editing. More and more people keep asking me to do photo shoots of them so I figured I might as well make a profit off of it. Currently, I do location shoots of the clients choice(sometimes multiple locations), I... show more I've been doing photography for a little over a year. Self taught with digital dslr and photoshop editing. More and more people keep asking me to do photo shoots of them so I figured I might as well make a profit off of it.
Currently, I do location shoots of the clients choice(sometimes multiple locations), I allow outfit changes, I've done family portraits, infant/babies/children, fitness/modeling, and maternity portraits. I do not print the images. I've just been copying the high resolution images to a CD/flash drive for them to print their own images attempting to make it easier and more affordable for them.

How much should I charge for these services? Also, would you recommend I print the photos myself and sell packages? Where should I have them printed? Thanks in advance for the answers.

ps
This is just a side thing. I work a full time job and do this on weekends only.