Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsBiology · 1 decade ago

Match each scientist with the appropriate description. Need some Biology HomeWork Help!?

1: surgeon who implanted the first artificial heart

2: designer of the artificial human heart

3: first female Hispanic astronaut

4: geographical and geological oceanographer

A: Ellen Ochoa

B: William DeVries

C: Dawn Wright

D: Robert Jarvik

Favorite Answer

1:B

2:D

3:A

4:C

you recognize how they say some thing like "We fell into one yet another's palms?" that just about actually befell with my mum and dad. My aunt became shifting out of my grandparents' domicile, and her pal helped her pass, and he knew my father, and so my father went alongside for the experience whilst my aunt's pal helped her pass, and my mom became tagging alongside for the experience, besides, and whilst my mom have been given interior the decrease back seat of the automobile, my father became already sitting there together with his arm out and resting on the decrease back of the seat, as though it became an arm relax, and my mom ended up sitting the place my father's arm became prolonged out. So, my mum and dad met interior the decrease back seat of a automobile, with my father's arm around the place my mom sat down.