Why beautiful girls like Ashlynn Brooke became **** star?

Why beautiful girls like Ashlynn Brooke, Kristina fey, ect became **** stars..what is the problem with them?

Favorite Answer

These questions always inherently have a bias against ****- that if somebody does it, there must be something wrong with them.

Sorry, darling, but that just ain't the truth. People do **** for a variety of reasons- and yes, sometimes those reasons are not so good, but then again, there are a million damaged people in the world holding down jobs, and nobody accuses a secretary who was sexually abused, for example, of choosing secretarial work because of that.

I highly encourage everybody to actually DO the research on **** stars before you go spouting off about "Because daddy didn't love them.". It's a completely BS answer.

• peltz

Young Ashlynn Brooke

• Carol

Firstly she should get her portfolio together. This dosent need to be totally professional, just merely a collection of photos that show her without make up and with. Next photos that show off her figure posed and not. With those approach a reputable agency for just advice to see if she has "something" They will give an honest opinion. Which she must listen to. Oh and make sure she takes a relative along. I always made sure the people I shot did. Not only for reassurance but peace of mind for them both that I was genuine, and I was acting in a purely professional manner BE VERY WARY of people who just approach you in the street. Theyre usually after money (to produce a portfolio- which arent neccessary) or worse. On NO account move into the **** industry, its littered with burnt out girls addicted to drink drugs, and have serious mental issues. Another important point is that if your friend has got talent, then having worked in the **** industry will come back to haunt her. Her future ability to use her talents will be ruined. I used to help friends and friends of friends to photo and produce a simple portfolio for them. 2 went to work in a London agency. Though i must have helped 30 people. By doing that I learnt what the agencies wanted.

The same way people become engineers, doctors, musicians, teachers and so on. They have aptitude and matching intelligence for those professions.Same way some beautiful girls choose to become **** stars, as they have beauty and aptitude for that profession.

What is the problem?

Source(s): none

Well you said it, Because there beautiful.

Sex sells.

They can get easy cash for their looks. Bottom line.

Coz they're bored and have the looks that make guys go wild. And like the tiffany said, bcoz daddy didn't love them.

They want to earn easy money and become filthy rich in a shorter period of time.

easy money

bcuz their daddies did not love them. thats y