Who is Sophia Bush with ?

Does anyone know who Sophia Bush is with in real life? Just curious.

I heard James Lafferty too. But then I saw pics of her with the guy who plays Jullian. And I thought maybe they were together.

Favorite Answer

Who is Sophia Bush? Was she in a movie where she and her boyfriend were on a road trip and they were terrorized by some psycho killer? I looked her up at the time because I thought she was ridiculously good looking, and I think that was her name.

I will look her up now...

*googles "sophia bush"*

edit - yep that's her. Don't know who she's with, but whoever it is he's lucky.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_BwhIxvRk96Q/Sdsj_zciqwI/...

I think she's with James Lafferty, the guy who plays Nathan on One Tree Hill. I've heard rumors they're getting engaged, but it's probably a whole bunch of hype. You never know for sure though, and besides, they really do look cute together :)