promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 decade ago

Which name is BETTER for a male book character?

OPINIONS PLEASE: Which name is better for a male book character?

*Mason

*Tyson

*James

*Jasper

*Logan

Last name Burton.

Paired with name Melanie for significant other.

I'll take other name suggestions too and i could easily change the last name.

description of what he looks like:

He's good looking, tall – maybe six three (what i had written before but i think that's wrong now.). He has dark brown, long, messy hair with dirty blonde and gray tints. He has very pointed features, very hansom. His eyes, slightly bitter eyes. Mostly yellow, flecked with green, golden hue. nice smile. cool voice. (close to eric from true blood, but more rough, pressured, stressed.)

Update:

oh and he's a werewolf. =P

Update 2:

(and they're high class like vampires though)

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i think james or jasper but they all sound ok :D

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • evert
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

you need to confess the names are such as Twilight - Emery- Embry, Sam - Sam, Taylor (the guy who performs Jacob) it is not correct if that's what you decide on for to call your son- if it sounds such as something else no person is going to take it heavily and you need to wind up getting sued. It does not count number lots if it grew to become into one call yet 3- it is style of strange. to not point out the certainty that they are additionally werewolves of a few description which lower back is such as Twilight. additionally, have you ever not observed YA being swamped with those with their placing out chapters to a e book they are writing - which countless the time have very close ties to Twilight and it is not correct how nicely you write- if it is plagiarism then why hardship? do not grow to be between the rage followers, prepared the ground, pave your person direction - be unique. So, on the tip of the day it could be lots much less complicated in case you replaced the names. How approximately Harry, Leo, gray, Felix, Howell or James? they are all good stable names. i'm hoping this helps.

• 1 decade ago

Logan i Can Deff See

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.