what happened to JJ on ATWT?

does anyone know what happened to JJ on atwt i loved him espacially in 2007 when he was kidnapped

• ?
    Favorite Answer

They shipped him off to "the used kids farm". lonely only thanks for the info. I feel bad, because he was a very good actor. And yes fenway , he was great in 2007 and stole my heart too. Hate this, they bring on these adorable children, and especially JJ, he was so cute and loved the way he acted with Jack. And remember how he started loving Carly and saved her that time? This kid could act. As for Lily's kids, they must have been sent to the "farm" too, and I don't mean Emma's farm lol. Maybe they will bring them back in a month and they will all be teens? Isn't it weird that the kids age years but the Parents stay the same? Maybe I will move to Oakdale too LOL Interesting question!

I agree alot with what Roby had to say...

JJ was sent to summer camp and then to boarding school (remember when Carly and Jack wanted to send Parker to the boarding school that JJ is at but he resisted?)

They mention JJ occasionally but he's pretty much becoming a forgotten child-- kind of like Natalie (Lily and Holden's daughter). They show Faith a lot and even mention Ethan but Natalie (with the exception of Holden's funeral) is very rarely seen or mentioned...

I'm waiting for Daniel to come back- Emily and Tom's son... can't wait to see how old he ends up!

• Lee

Not too much. Meg is spending too much time with Craig. Alison gave Dusty the money back he gave her for a place. Barbara got to Paul bedside. He starting "dreaming". His spirit was in the hospital hallway and ran into Roseanna. She told him she has been trying to get out for a long time, but all of the doors are locked. He later opened his eyes. I think that when Paul and Lucinda were using Alison to get to Craig, they had moved Roseanna to a different hospital. I think she is now in the same British Columbia hospital as Paul is in, and she is stuck in her coma. Her spirit is wondering around trying to get out.

He is attending boarding school.

I also just read that the actor will be appearing on another show) I believe it is OLTL.

I believe he was sent off to boarding school.

he was sent to school, but where are Lilly's little kids Ethan and is it Natalie.