i would like to know if anybody knows a good MMORPG creator?

i would like to know any good MMORPG creators that require little or no scripting or programming knowlage. i want to make and online game but i dont want to learn either of the two to do it

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

NONE. There are simple ones like adventure maker which let you make fun little rpg games for pc and psp, but to make an mmorpg....by yourself...with no scripting/programming knowledge? Good luck...Unless...you could use ALICE to create a game world and export it as an html (Internet) page....but even something as simple as that requires some computer knowledge...I have a programming class in vb.net (Highschool) and we used ALICE to learn all the basics....although Alice isnt like

Dim a as variable

a= textbox1.text

msgbox.display(a)

if msgbox.display = freedom then

system.Stuff.Banterrorist

or anything like that ;)

its a premade drag and drop engine you can make games in.....its mainly used to teach programming but its quite versatile for a begginer level game once yo get the hang of it....

Source(s): Myself
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Creating an mmorpg take years and alot of studying in classes and u ask yahoo answers for help?

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

maximum sturdy mmo video games require a get carry of... i think of the only one which doesnt is runescape... go attempt MapleStory... it is extremely addictive and your grades will slip in case you start to play it... even with the incontrovertible fact that it is so exciting.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.