Roman Polanski and Michael Jackson?

Why do you think Roman Polanski has always been revered in Hollywood as a genius despite indisputable evidence that he’s a child rapist, yet when he was alive Michael Jackson was shunned and often ridiculed by Hollywood based on inconclusive evidence? I don't remember a peitition by a 100 musicians being... show more Why do you think Roman Polanski has always been revered in Hollywood as a genius despite indisputable evidence that he’s a child rapist, yet when he was alive Michael Jackson was shunned and often ridiculed by Hollywood based on inconclusive evidence?

I don't remember a peitition by a 100 musicians being signed for the state to drop all charges against Michael Jackson.

The Roman Polanski petition demands the immediate release of Roman Polanski, with the creators stating that they were astonished that Roman Polanski was arrested.