Does a belief in Christ heighten the chance of air disaster survivability?

I say YES, and here's why. On February 26, 2009, a Turkish airliner plowed nose-first into a muddy field in the Netherlands, killing nine and injuring 86. According to the Associated Press, "Flight TK1951 from Istanbul fell out of the sky about two miles (three kilometers) short of the... show more I say YES, and here's why.

On February 26, 2009, a Turkish airliner plowed nose-first into a muddy field in the Netherlands, killing nine and injuring 86.

According to the Associated Press,

"Flight TK1951 from Istanbul fell out of the sky about two miles (three kilometers) short of the runway at Amsterdam's Schiphol Airport, smashing into three pieces and spraying luggage and debris across a farmer's field. It was carrying 134 passengers and crew.

Despite the catastrophic impact, the wreckage did not burn and a good number of people walked away with only minor injuries."

It's a little known fact, but the nine people killed in the flight were NOT Christians, they were Muslims. I think it's safe to conclude that the LORD GOD kept true believers safe on this flight.

I'd be interested in doing a thorough study on this phenomena, and wonder, if, in fact, a Christian has EVER been killed in an air disaster. I have no doubt a close examination of the facts will reveal that only unbelievers and non-believers die in air disasters.

GOD bless you-

Captain Art Griego
Update: One more thing- all of the surviving passengers were in fact Born-Again Christians, returning home from a tour of the Near East Holy Lands. Many people don't know this.
Update 2: A troll? I'm not even sure what you mean, but I don't find anything funny about Salvation through a deep and abiding FAITH.