Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Will they ever make another Superman movie?

I've been checking the Superman rumors on the internet for months,so far there is no news to report.The last Superman movie didn't perform up to expectations.Warner Bros. Pictures which holds the rights to making another movie about the Hero has no plans to make one,I don't know why they don't sell the rights to another studio.I really want to see another Superman Movie,when or will they ever make another Superman movie again?

Best Answer

I heard rumors for the longest time, that Nicolas Cage was gonna play Superman.

hey......I love Nic Cage..........but SUPERMAN????

I would have liked to see him attempt to pull that off.

whatever happened to all that? It was quite the interent buzz for awhile.

I would love to see the Superman Franchise taken over by people who actually read the comic.......and get the casting right.

If they could ever do a good one like Superman the Motion Picture with the late Chris Reeve and NOT that god awful Superman Returns or Superman with Richard Pryor or that piece of cinematic fecal matter Superman the Quest for Peace.

it says here:

In a related ruling, a judge ruled that Warner Brothers did not owe the families additional royalties from previous films, however if they do not begin production on a Superman film by 2011, then the Shuster and Siegel estates will be able to sue for lost revenue on the unmade film.

...........

I think it would be cool to see a complete re-make.

To me, the 1970's Superman movie was the best so far.

I think they should re-make one that follows that kind of story. =)

Yep. Man of Steel. Thats what its called. I Think it is a sequel.

• mike d

i agree only if they make a good one!

and as for nicolas cage, it could be worse. they could get ben affleck or kevin sorbo

yes

i hope not, unless they actually make a good one lol.