can't get my hp black cartridge 27 to work.?

it ran out of ink, i refilled it and cleaned it but when i print something the printer doesn't print the text in black. it only prints the colored texts. i cleaned the cartridge few times and it's full but it doesn't print any text in black. my printer is hp officejet 5610 all-in-one.

any ideas what to do?????

Throw it out. Most new cartridges come with smart chips that account for ink usage. Once it thinks it's empty the printer won't try to print with it. The chip is not consumer resettable. I got real tired of paying $30 for a black cartridge for my hp120, so I ditched it and bought a Kodak and get my replacements for under $10, with much better performance.

Please install your cartridges again,

1) Turn on the printer; take out the cartridges and shake them

2) Turn off the printer for a few minutes

3) Turn on the printer, when it says "insert inks", and then insert the compatible cartridges one by one, making sure the cartridges are sitting completely in the slots.

If it still not working, please replace the HP 27.