Kelly asked in 電腦與網際網路軟體 · 1 decade ago

我的英文文章幫我檢查一下,哪邊要改比較順和翻譯中文,謝謝

I have learned a lot in my two years in University and three years in college found that it is not enough to cope with the demands of a competitive society.

I once participated in a training course for students in International Trade and Mass Communications, and this teaching experience was both inspiring and educational to me. I had a chance to closely observe the methods used by different instructors in their classes. The Taiwan instructors were, of course, qualified to teach English, but their lack of knowledge of the Chinese language and culture was a serious handicap in their communication with students. On the other hand, the Chinese in structors tended to use too much Chinese in class. I believe we must “use English to teach English”, and that language and culture are inseperable. Therefore, I am very much interested in TESOL because I know that the program not only prepares me in English teaching but also helps me understand the relationship between language and culture.

Recently, I have attended various English training classes, paying a great deal of attention to “grammar structure” and “communication skills”, and I wish to engage in more studies in these fields in the future. I have often asked myself: “if I were teaching English now, what methods would I use?”

Taiwan is an island economy dependent on international trade, and the International trade language is English. Therefore, learning English is quite popular in Taiwan. However, despite the time and money spent on lessons, many people still cannot speak basic English even after ten years of studying from junior high to senior high – all the way to college. I choose TESOL as my major in the hope that the knowledge acquired in the field will enable me to develop economical and effective methods of teaching English to students in Taiwan.

After obtaining my Masters degree in TESOL, I may continue studying for a Ph.D degree and then return to my alma mater to teach.

我的英文文章幫我檢查一下,哪邊要改比較順

英文文章翻譯中文,謝謝

我的e-mail

a0972271201@yahoo.com.tw

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I thought that I have learned English a lot during the two years in the university and three years in college; however, I found that it is not enough to cope with the demands in a competitive society.

我認為我在大學兩年及專科三年中學到英文,然而我發現我所學的在這個競爭的社會中幾乎無用武之地。

I once participated in a training course for students for those who major in International Trade and Mass Communications. (是為國貿及大傳主修的人舉辦的嗎?希望我沒有會錯意,如果不對請再修改) It was both inspiring and instructive; I had a good chance to closely observe the methods used by different instructors in their classes. In Taiwan, the instructors are, of course, qualified to teach English, however, the lack of knowledge of language and culture is a serious obstacle in their communication with students. Instead, these Chinese instructors tend to use too much Chinese in class during their teaching. I believe we must “use English to teach English” as language and culture are inseparable. Therefore, I am very much interested in TESOL because I know that this program not only prepares me in English teaching but also helps me understand the relationship between language and culture.

(In Taiwan, the……因為是普遍現象, 可以不用過去式)

我曾經參加了一個為國際貿易和大眾傳播主修學生開辦的英語訓練課程,這個課程既有啟發性又富教育性。從中讓我仔細觀察到每位不同講師採用的各種教學方式。在台灣,這些教師們都具備教學資格,然而對於語文及文化的不了解,使得教學當中產生了阻礙,於是華籍教師在授課中使用過多華語來輔助教學。我認為應該全程使用英語來教導語言與文化的知識,因為這兩者密不可分。因此,我對TESOL這個課程非常感興趣。我相信它不只能加強我英語教學的裝備,也讓我能更加了解到語言和文化的關係。

Recently, I have attended various English training courses; after paying a great deal of attention to “grammar structure” and “communication skills”, I decided to engage in more studies in these fields in the future. I have often asked myself: “if I were teaching English now, what methods would I use?”

(I wish 改成 I decided 更顯示決心)

最近我參加了各種的英語師資訓練,特別在文法結構和溝通技巧這兩方面讓我定意要花更多功夫鑽研。我常常問自己:我會用什麼方式來教導及幫助我的學生?

2009-10-12 19:50:14 補充:

抱歉 剩下的字數太長超過限制

沒有辦法再傳給你

請問方便留一個email

讓我可以傳給你全文嗎?

2009-10-12 21:12:20 補充:

我已經找到辦法寄給你了

希望你有收到

沒有的話再用補充告訴我

Source(s): 自己, 自己