Why do Shia's say its haram to eat Kosher when qur'an says you can?

I was curious to the shia's I was reading a question about kosher and seen that a lot of shia's are saying eating kosher is haram? how is it haram when the qur'an says we are allowed to eat from the people of the book? “Made lawful to you this day are At‑Tayyibaat [all kinds of Halaal (lawful) foods,... show more I was curious to the shia's I was reading a question about kosher and seen that a lot of shia's are saying eating kosher is haram? how is it haram when the qur'an says we are allowed to eat from the people of the book?

“Made lawful to you this day are At‑Tayyibaat [all kinds of Halaal (lawful) foods, which Allaah has made lawful (meat of slaughtered eatable animals, milk products, fats, vegetables and fruits)]. The food (slaughtered cattle, eatable animals) of the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) is lawful to you and yours is lawful to them”

[al-Maa’idah 5:5]