neilithic asked in SportsCricket · 1 decade ago

Will the winning team be from pool A or pool B?

Personally I think it will somebody from Pool B. New Zealand managed to squeak through but looked shaky chasing only 146. England on the other hand looked good in a couple of their matches but awful in the game against New Zealand. Pakistan have looked strong and if Australia get through they have a good record against both New Zealand and England and if India get through (which looks unlikely at the moment) they seem to do well if they actually get through to the knockout rounds of a competition.

any thoughts?

Update:

whoops got my pools mixed up, I mean I think it will be somebody from pool A

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I don't understand why everybody thinks Pakistan will win the CT.

Against WI they looked shaky and against IND they had a good day, but they are very inconsistent and can be knonced out in any game.

Australia are favourites for todays match but not for CT?

Sorry that just doesn't make any sense.

• Windy
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Australia bet the All Blacks just a few months ago, so it would be a hard bet to try and think they can pull it off against them. I think that being in France they will have a lot of support form Welsh men and women travelling to see them, so that should be an advantage. Look to see a close game with either team winning. I truly can't see why Wales can't beat Australia. From there who knows what will happen with Wales it might give them a lift but on the other hand every other team would be wary of them.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

This series has been the funniest ever. We are all getting our pools mixed up. The pools should be made besed upon the year's performance; Not the previous CT.

I will not place bets. CT has made us all lose. NZ winning against England was the last straw.

But Pakistan has been consistent. So they look better just now.

They have to win over Australia today.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

From Pool A

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

My thinking is that winning team will be from Pool A and that is Pakistan;

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Of course I would like Australia to win, I think Pakistan will win the CT.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I hope that NZ wins, but I think Pakistan may take it out.

• 1 decade ago

I strongly feel that team from Group A will be the ultimate winners

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Either Pakistan or Australia will hold the cup. They will meet in final again.IMO

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Anything can be possible in cricket. I will go for New Zealand. They may surprise everyone.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.