Will the winning team be from pool A or pool B?

Personally I think it will somebody from Pool B. New Zealand managed to squeak through but looked shaky chasing only 146. England on the other hand looked good in a couple of their matches but awful in the game against New Zealand. Pakistan have looked strong and if Australia get through they have a good record... show more Personally I think it will somebody from Pool B. New Zealand managed to squeak through but looked shaky chasing only 146. England on the other hand looked good in a couple of their matches but awful in the game against New Zealand. Pakistan have looked strong and if Australia get through they have a good record against both New Zealand and England and if India get through (which looks unlikely at the moment) they seem to do well if they actually get through to the knockout rounds of a competition.

any thoughts?
Update: whoops got my pools mixed up, I mean I think it will be somebody from pool A