Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

12. Shawn Michaels or Hulk Hogan: Which has had the best overall career?

BQ - What is Shawn Michaels and Hulk Hogan's best match those two have had in their entire career?

• Best Answer

Hulk Hogan had the better career!!! (Obviously)

Who in wrestling history has had a better career than Hulk Hogan? This is coming from someone who despises Hulk Hogan, but I'm not blind to all the contributions the man made in the Wrestling industry.

I don't even know how people can compare the two really. Michaels may be the better Wrestler, but since when does that matter? Wrestling isn't like boxing or UFC. Wrestling is about drawing sell-out crowds, and hopefully drawing a huge PPV buy-rate. Neither of those things I think Shawn Michaels can honestly say he did.

Detailing their whole career to compare seems pointless to me,cause that would just shine a huge light on the flaws between their careers. It's not even close.

Has anything Shawn Michaels done even come close to Hulk Hogan's Hulkamania era? I don't think so. Has Shawn Michaels done anything that could rival Hogan's NWO heel turn, that pushed WCW past WWE, a company Shawn Michaels was working for? I don't think so.

Hogan's career is LIGHT YEARS ahead of Shawn Michaels' career!!!

BQ: Shawn Michaels' best match would be his match with Bret Hart at Wrestlemania XII, Iron Man match for the WWF(E) Championship.

Hogan's best match would be his match with Randy Savage at Wrestlemania V for the WWF(E) Championship.

Career wise, as much as I'd like to say Shawn, I have to say Hulk Hogan. This guy was famous all over the country, EVERYONE knew who he was. Shawn Michaels is probably not well known outside of the WWE. Hogan had movies, he is a large reason why the WWE is on the map today. I'm not saying the only reason, just a large part. You definitely have to acknowledge how successful Hogan was and still is.

BQ: Shawn Michaels vs Undertaker is my pick for best match in Shawn's history at Wrestlemania. Hulk Hogan was a little before my time, but I have seen a few of them. I think my favorite I've seen is Hogan vs Sheik or Hogan and Andre.

Hulk Hogan hands down, and I'd have to say either Hulk Vs. Iron Sheik, or Hulk Vs. Ultimate Warrior, also noteworthy, Hulk Vs. Earthquake.

Any royal rumble with Hulk Hogan as the original Hulk.

Maybe im just a fanboi but I dont even see Shawn Michaels as a competitor career wise anyway, against the career of hogan.

Shawn Michaels

Shawn vs. Hulk

• ?

Shawn Michaels HBK Just seems to win every time now.

They also had one match witch Hulk Hogan won.

shawn has a better Carrier because i have never seen hulk put some one over in a match

bq shawns greatest match has got to be shawn vs hhh and hulks best match is hulk vs the rock or hulk vs goldberg

i would say shawn michaels. shawn michaels fought the greatest superstars in wwe history in his day like bret hart,the undertaker,stone cold steve austin,triple h and more. hulk hogan fought some of the greatest wrestlers too but shawn michaels had the better career. not only that but shawn revolutionized the intercontinetal championship and ladder matches. thats more then what hogan did. hogan was best known for his high popularity and his gimmick. shawn michaels was one of the best PERFORMERS ever.

bq:shawn michaels vs stone cold steve austin

hulk hogan vs idk all his matches sucked

hulk hogan

i would have to say shawn michaels