Is there any particular origin of names you seem to be drawn to?

I think I've just recently started being drawn to Irish names. I'm going through a list of Irish names right now at www.babynamesworld.com, and I'm finding I actually like more than I thought I would. I think I sort of used to think of them just as those names with those absurdly odd spellings, I never... show more I think I've just recently started being drawn to Irish names. I'm going through a list of Irish names right now at www.babynamesworld.com, and I'm finding I actually like more than I thought I would. I think I sort of used to think of them just as those names with those absurdly odd spellings, I never realized there were so many nice Irish names! I think I may be adding an Irish name or two to my favorites list sometime in the near future.

So, is there any particular origin of names you seem to be drawn to? In general? How about lately?

Thanks! :)
Update: Oh, I love that some of you have listed examples! Yes, feel free to do so! :)
Update 2: Lianne ~ Thanks for all the lovely suggestions! I appreciate it. (Absolutely non-overwhelming, just helpful! lol)
Update 3: Amazing answers from all of you! They were so interesting to read!!! :D