guy trouble... what a surprise?

well, this guy asked me to a dance which is great! i'm super happy about it. but then at the same time i know he likes me...and i'm still not sure if i like him just as a friend or as something more. and i don't want to be rushed. last year this same thing happened but the guy rushed me and asked me out when i told him no i gave a huge explanation as to why which was, " i really really like you but i'm not ready for a relationship and i am so busy with sports, school, and a (temporary as in babysitting) job, i wouldn't have any time to spend with you and i know we wouldn't last that long if we never get to see each other." i thought he understood and would wait for me but no. he got a different girlfriend the next day. so now i'm terrified this new guy will do that and i don't want to be hurt or for me to hurt him if it turns out i only like him as a friend... so far he hasn't asked me out or anything but i know he wants to... soon. and i don't know what to do at all. i'm scared to let him know why i would have to say no and have him run off like the other guy did. i don't want to rush it but i don't think he'll understand why. how should i act around him, should i text him or not, i just really don't know what to do... i really need some advice please.

Favorite Answer

OK NO GUy SHOULD RUSH yOU TO DO ANyTHiNG DO WHATEVER MAKEz yOU HAPPy BUT THiNK ABOUT iT! THAT OTHER GUy yOU SHOULDN'T BE WORRiED BOUT iF HE REALLy LiKED yOU HE SHOULD OF WAiTED SO FORGET HiM iF YOU ARE NOT SURE LET HiM NO. yOU DON'T WANT TO HURT HiM BUT THEN yOU DON'T WANT TO MAKE THE WRONG CHOiCE. iF HiS GOOD FOR yOU HE HAS TO UNDERSTAND!

guy- dont take any offense...i think u are judging him wayyy to quick before even getting to know him or his side of the story..I think a lot of girls put all guys in this one category of "hit it and quit it"...Im not saying go for it, but thats for you to decide... I know deep inside you kno what u wanna do but ur asking for reinforcements for that decision but either way, you will still end up doing what U wanted to do from the start.

Be brave and tell him in person. Tell him the truth in a very nice way and give him a kiss on the cheek or something (optional). XD