Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsOlympics · 1 decade ago

What time on Friday(10/2) will the IOC announce the 2016 Olympic bid results?

What I am asking is what time of day (for central United States i.e. Chicago) will they announce the results of the IOC's decision on who gets the Olympics in 2016

Please I am not interested on whether or not you want the Olympics ALL I care about is what time can I view the results at the earliest.

Favorite Answer

here is the schedule

# 1:45- 2:55 a.m. Chicago presents

# 3:25-4:35 a.m. Tokyo presents

# 5:05-6:15 a.m. Rio de Janeiro presents

# 7:45-8:55 a.m. Madrid presents

# 9 a.m. IOC Evaluation Commission reports

# Approximately 10 a.m. IOC votes

# Approximately 11:30 Announcement ceremony

• mhoon

I agree, a minimum of we are able to have an olympics in 2016. it particularly is all that could desire to count. Rio got here out with the terrific bid and Brasil purely happens to not be the main hated u . s . interior the international on the 2nd. Rio would be a super if not the main suited place to hold the summer time video games. Brasil is a rustic the place one and all grows up enjoying soccer and each adventure would be crammed to skill. the captivating seashores would be super for the open water swiming events, sea coast volley ball and could host a super transition section for the triatholon. the captivating mountains will grant a super venture for the marathon runners and cyclists and whats to not say concerning the super "Carnival" environment? all of us do not understand what the international will appear like in 7 years however the captivating trip spot would be a super place for the international to pass to and get faraway from all the concerns interior the international. Humanity, nature and shape will all come mutually to grant between the terrific Olympics we could ever see in out lives.