My son will be turning a year old next month on the 13th and my parents do not want my boyfriend to be there?

My son will be turning a year old next month and my parents will be throwing a huge party for my son. Well my boyfriend and i are both 17 and he works two jobs while attending high school and he is so involved and wants to be involved in our son's life. My parents hate him though but they are going to have to... show more My son will be turning a year old next month and my parents will be throwing a huge party for my son. Well my boyfriend and i are both 17 and he works two jobs while attending high school and he is so involved and wants to be involved in our son's life. My parents hate him though but they are going to have to learn to like him because we intend to get married after we turn 18 and everything. But they want to keep him away from his own son when he turns a year old and that is wrong in so many ways. But his parents will be attending. Would you keep the father of your grandchild away? What can i do i want him there no matter what. Advice?