Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 1 decade ago

POLL :: Does this Hadith make sense ?

i just came across this hadith on yahoo answers this morning and i would like your thoughts ! And this Hadith is very neutral non-sectarian and is as Green as Pasture. So without further ado,, here it is !

Volume 1, Book 11, Number 624:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "While a man was going on a way, he saw a thorny branch and removed it from the way and Allah became pleased by his action and forgave him for that." Then the Prophet said, "Five are martyrs: One who dies of plague, one who dies of an abdominal disease, one who dies of drowning, one who is buried alive (and) dies and one who is killed in Allah's cause." (The Prophet further said, "If the people knew the reward for pronouncing the Adhan and for standing in the first row (in the congregational prayer) and found no other way to get it except by drawing lots they would do so, and if they knew the reward of offering the Zuhr prayer early (in its stated time), they would race for it and they knew the reward for 'Isha' and Fajr prayers in congregation, they would attend them even if they were to crawl')

Now my Question do you think either A) This Hadith makes Perfect Sense or B) No this isn't Logical

Thannxx and Respectfully Yours,

Gitdoun

Favorite Answer

Yes make sense

i dont know if u mean '' they knew the reward for 'Isha' and Fajr prayers in congregation''

but thats not a mistake that means that ppl wouldnt leave the masjid just so they get to pray in jama'aa the fajer, they wouldnt sleep i mean

No that does not make sense at all I think people report people for stupid stuff. I got reported because I told this person I did`nt understand the question because he like wrote it in Japanese, that really ticked me off. He should`ve wrote in English but he reported it for no good reason at all. I agree that reporting people at any level gets ridiculous but you have to earn your right to thumbs down and thumps up that is silly.

Watch Sheikh Yusuf Estes' videos.

Skip Estes who is now Yusuf Estes used to be a Christian minister in the U.S. He became a Muslim when he was trying to convert someone else to Christianity. He is known worldwide for his lectures and he has brought thousands of people to Islam. please go to the link below to watch him tell his story of how be became a Muslim. It's very interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tpd-Ek1-RRc

Youtube thumbnail

your gonna have to click on part 2 when part 1 is over and so on.

A) Perfect.

Quantum mechanics rocks!