what is the movie where the little boy is strangled in his sleep?

All I remember is that there was a couple who had 2 children, and the mom let the little boy sleep with a horse toy and he got strangled by the rope attatched to it in his sleep, and the mom still "sees" his body after he's dead..?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Reunion (1994 TV movie)

starring Marlo Thomas, Peter Strauss, Frances Sternhagen, Courtney Chase, Leelee Sobieski, Victor Slezak, Susan Kellermann

IMDb review:

The story revolves around a woman named Jessie Yates, who, with her husband, Sam, has three children, the youngest of whom, Jamie, almost dies at birth then later perishes in a tragic accident {{as you describe in your question}}. Directed by actress Lee Grant, "Reunion" shows how one family deals or attempts to deal with the death of a child~a son who makes ghostly appearances witnessed at first by Jessie then later by one of the children. The script manages to tiptoe then jump into a dramatic and ghostly thriller wherein an angst-filled woman becomes tempted to cross over to the other side of reality. Or is it insanity?

• 3 years ago

Boy Strangled

• 3 years ago

each and every time I ask a query, regardless of if that's the least confusing one, they can't supply me a perfect recommended answer right here. what occurred to those that actual make the attempt to write down an answer?

• 3 years ago

I don't believe that is true

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

its uncertain there are in fact many potential answers to this question

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.