what is the movie where the little boy is strangled in his sleep?

All I remember is that there was a couple who had 2 children, and the mom let the little boy sleep with a horse toy and he got strangled by the rope attatched to it in his sleep, and the mom still "sees" his body after he's dead..?

Favorite Answer

Reunion (1994 TV movie)

starring Marlo Thomas, Peter Strauss, Frances Sternhagen, Courtney Chase, Leelee Sobieski, Victor Slezak, Susan Kellermann

IMDb review:

The story revolves around a woman named Jessie Yates, who, with her husband, Sam, has three children, the youngest of whom, Jamie, almost dies at birth then later perishes in a tragic accident {{as you describe in your question}}. Directed by actress Lee Grant, "Reunion" shows how one family deals or attempts to deal with the death of a child~a son who makes ghostly appearances witnessed at first by Jessie then later by one of the children. The script manages to tiptoe then jump into a dramatic and ghostly thriller wherein an angst-filled woman becomes tempted to cross over to the other side of reality. Or is it insanity?

Boy Strangled

each and every time I ask a query, regardless of if that's the least confusing one, they can't supply me a perfect recommended answer right here. what occurred to those that actual make the attempt to write down an answer?

I don't believe that is true

its uncertain there are in fact many potential answers to this question