?
Lv 4
? asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Im a fifteen year old girl - question about weight loss?

Well, not really weight loss, but what should I do to get a toned body? I usually do cardio every day (30 mins of running/brisk walking and 30 mins biking) but what exercises can I do to build muscle. Preferably without much gym equipment (but I do have weights).

Thank you!

Also, do you have any other tips on losing weight? Like what to really avoid and lunch/snack ideas?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

try freetrainers.com

you enter in your information it it comes up with a unique fitness program just for you.

you can decide what program you want to do and there is also a section on nutrion.

it's totally free and worth it!

• 1 decade ago

Why are you trying to lose weight at only 15 LOL I guess going gym or starting a exercise routine is your best way to get tone. :)

• Lynne
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Sure, I'm up for it. 16, 5'0", and I wanna lose 10-15 pounds for sports.

• 4 years ago

jump on a trampoline for 29 minutes

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

whenever u wanna ignore eating something, breathe in and out and think about how if you could cut out 200 calories at least per day, you can ignore (200 * 365) every year . do the math and tell me if it works ;)

• 4 years ago

2 hour round of tennis

• 4 years ago

create emergency packs filled with healthy foods such as nuts fruits or sliced vegetables to help you avoid unhealthy temptations

• 4 years ago

Regular water comsumption is more important because dehydration can make you thin you re hungry

• 4 years ago

Eat less at night

• 4 years ago

don t eat out of a bottomless bag

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.