?
? asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Im a fifteen year old girl - question about weight loss?

Well, not really weight loss, but what should I do to get a toned body? I usually do cardio every day (30 mins of running/brisk walking and 30 mins biking) but what exercises can I do to build muscle. Preferably without much gym equipment (but I do have weights).

Thank you!

Also, do you have any other tips on losing weight? Like what to really avoid and lunch/snack ideas?

Best Answer

try freetrainers.com

you enter in your information it it comes up with a unique fitness program just for you.

you can decide what program you want to do and there is also a section on nutrion.

it's totally free and worth it!

Why are you trying to lose weight at only 15 LOL I guess going gym or starting a exercise routine is your best way to get tone. :)

• Lynne

Sure, I'm up for it. 16, 5'0", and I wanna lose 10-15 pounds for sports.

jump on a trampoline for 29 minutes

whenever u wanna ignore eating something, breathe in and out and think about how if you could cut out 200 calories at least per day, you can ignore (200 * 365) every year . do the math and tell me if it works ;)

2 hour round of tennis

create emergency packs filled with healthy foods such as nuts fruits or sliced vegetables to help you avoid unhealthy temptations

Regular water comsumption is more important because dehydration can make you thin you re hungry

Eat less at night

don t eat out of a bottomless bag