describe your Kitchen?

describe your kitchen in at least 12 sentence

be very specifies

thx 4 answering

• Roy
    Favorite Answer

my kitchen is a galley style kitchen. My house was built in the 50's and has the original cabinets. They are a light colored wood. They has rounded edges which I love. I had never seen cabinets like that and that was one of the reasons I bought my house. They walls are light yellow. The counters are yellow tile as well as the back splash. the counters are also original and I like them but I plan on replacing them with recycled glass counters. The lighting in the kitchen is original to the house. The lights are school house lights and I love them. We did the floors after we moved in (we moved in july 2008). They floors are ceramic tiles. They are in a checker pattern they are tan and light brown. We bought a new french door fridge in white (because I don't like black or stainless appliances) we also bought a new white stove and oven. We have not replaced the black dishwasher. The kitchen has a dining area where we have an antique drop leaf table that goes from seating 2 to seating 3 to seating 6. The table usually only has one leaf up. Above the sink is a self that I keep a jade chicken, jade pitcher and a tea pot with a monkey on it. On the counter to the right of the sink I keep jade salt and pepper shakers, jade sugar shaker, jade nut dish shaped like a nut with a squirrel on top, an antique fan, jade butter dish and a silver elephant shaped ring holder (so I have a place to put my rings while I do the dishes). On the other side of the sink I have a pink canister with kosher salt, a pink canister with sugar a yellow butter bell, olive oil, a salt mill with sea salt, a pepper mill and a pink set of kitchenaid knives. Across from the sink is a butcher block counter with two french presses a pink canister with coffee beans and a pink kitchenaid coffee grinder. next to the butcher block counter I have a pink kitchenaid stand mixer and a wooden bowl filled with garlic and onions. Yes I do like the color pink. I also have a pink toaster, cockpot, hand mixer and blender. I do not have a microwave in my kitchen because I refuse to use a microwave all of my food is made from scratch and I cook it on the stove, oven or grill. The last bit of counter space in the kitchen is next to the pantry and I keep cereal and bananas on that counter there is also an antique cookie jar shaped like a train that my husbands grandparents gave me. That is just about it for my kitchen.

• Chris Brown
      4 years agoReport

Kitchen, what are the best decorating ideas you have?

https://searchandfindinformation2.wordpress.com/2013/12/08/look-search-and-find-search-places-people-information-things-celebrities-apps/

1

Source(s): DIY woodworking Plans Projects : http://WoodworkingPlans.siopu.com/?DnMP

My kitchen is very green (as in the color). The cabinets are old fashioned looking. It has a pretty, big, brown island in the center of it. The island has a granite top. It has a gas stove. A white refrigerator with pictures all over it. It has a deep sink. It also has a dishwasher. Our oven is in the side wall. The oven is a double oven. The oven is next to a cabinet that holds coffee cups and a coffee maker. All of the other cabinets have our dishes in them.

My kitchen is a very stylish one. It has 2 kitchen cabinets and blum drawers. All kitchen accessories are fitted inside the cabinets. It has huge storage space. The design of kitchen is very attractive one.

I guess it would be pretty much the same as your kitchen. So now you can do your own homework. .

INGREDIENTS and DIRECTIONS

http://cuisine.ourdz.com/