what mic should i buy for recording?

what is the best recording mic for under 50$ that is compatible with vista and can be bought in stores (in canada) please give me your hounest opinion on this thankyou

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Are you using it for vocals? Music? Check out www.audioneeds.com and see what the pros say.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

i do no longer propose any style of mice by using actuality it somewhat is properly dazzling-nicely-known that for the duration of elementary terms an condenser microphone is efficient for homestead recording. you would be able to desire to purchase an USB condenser mic. so a concepts as i understand Blue Microphones Yeti USB Microphone is between the right decision there is... features (by using applying amazon) Tri-pill array 3 condenser drugs can checklist very tremendously much any undertaking diverse progression decision cardioid, bidirectional, omnidirectional & stereo income administration, mute button, 0-latency headphone output perfect for vocals, musical instruments, podcasting, voiceovers, interviews, container recordings, convention calls Plug n play Mac and computing device dazzling matched

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Try an Economical Unidirectional Microphone that only costs

$15.29. The part number is: 35-500 and is available from: www.mcmelectronics.com. They can also be reached at:

800-543-4330. Be sure to ask for a wind screen to cover

minimum order amount. They are based here in Dayton,

Ohio, and should be able to ship to you via usps. I hope

this will work for you.

Source(s): > 36 yrs. Electronic Experience.
  • ?
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

i do now not propose any variety of mice by skill of actuality that's wisely good-conventional that basically an condenser microphone is effective for abode recording. you would be able to desire to purchase an USB condenser mic. so a recommendations as i understand Blue Microphones Yeti USB Microphone is between the right decision there is... gains (by skill of using amazon) Tri-pill array 3 condenser drugs can record very basically approximately any challenge distinctive progression decision cardioid, bidirectional, omnidirectional & stereo earnings administration, mute button, 0-latency headphone output suited for vocals, musical gadgets, podcasting, voiceovers, interviews, field recordings, convention calls Plug n play Mac and laptop good matched

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.