Americans asked to improve access to health care affordable, instead Liberals made it mandatory?

What a bunch of clowns.

Lets say we want to improve education without raising taxes. Everyone knows what to do: motivate the teachers (that is ban on teachers unions and vouchers). Instead we make passing scores mandatory for all students - problem solved. If a student fails - he goes to jail.

Coming next: economic growth:

Everyone knows what to do: motivate business owners (that is ban the unions and cut corporate tax). Instead liberals want EFCA and carbon tax.

Thank god 2010 is rapidly approaching.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I would not be too happy that 2010 is coming with ideas like yours. Apparently you have no idea how the working man in woman in this country run. Unions are essential to this country, without them we would be getting paid third world country salaries. Too bad conservative like you are too ignorant to have a clue how real Americans work., your statements are perfect for the Democrats in 2010! Lol

• Jane
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I DON'T!!!!!!!!!! What little health care I had barely covered anything. No dental, no eye care, barely a procedure. It was mostly for doctor's office and preventative but I still had to pay to go. I am the working poor. Make too much to get assistance but not enough to afford to pay everytime I need to go. When I can afford to go I usually end up with prescriptions I can't afford. I may have to get a few pills at a time if I am even able to do that. Of course, I rarely ever get a scrip that is 4.00 at Walmart. Usually the milligrams are too high. They have their way around that too. (My doctor at least will give me samples if he has them) I think President Obama said that we could "purchase" affordable health care. I don't think he said he was giving it away "free" to everyone. I'd pay 20.00 bucks a month for good health care. To really answer the question...... I think most Americans fall into my category....... Working Poor...... falling through the cracks in the system.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If a student fails - he goes to jail.

So, let's spend more tax dollars by jailing bad students?

Ban the unions and cut corporate tax? Looks like you'd go to jail for sure because you would definitely fail school.

• 1 decade ago

A mandatory system will raise the cost of health care, I know when my state passed a law where everyone must have liability insurance, as soon as it went into effect, auto insurance rates doubled, they said because they had to cover everyone , even the ones with bad driving records and the ones that had several accidents, so they said if we have to cover all these , then we will spread the risk over all the people---the same will happen to health care ,your health care cost will double************************************

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Oh my another Child Left Behind! I am not sure how you got this moronic theory but it is perfect for the Dems in 2010! Keep up the good work!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You really are an embarrassment to the republicans.

• Don B
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Speaking of clowns

why was it that YOUR team totally ignored the problem for 8 years?

• "If a student fails - he goes to jail."

Really? Yeah, sure people would stand for that.

How about making it more difficult to become a teacher, thus improving the quality of our educators. How about paying teachers what they rightfully deserve so as to compel more of our best and brightest to become teachers.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

And what were cons doing all this time?

You got it: letting it happen (they actually liked it on so many levels). All they care about is preserving the Bush legacy by transfering his stink onto every thing else.

• You know you look like a grass hoppa on yo face! how you become a top contributor when i aint?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.