psychics please answer my ?

who ill i take to my prom and who will i marry please answer this ? I want to know and if mystic answer this ? i just want to tell you im thankful for your help and i shift my ideas about my height thanks

my name is brandon lamarr dunn my dob is 4/24/92 and i was born 10:43 am at the christiana hospital in delaware and im a taurus

and could u describe my wife looks and my prom date look and tell me there name please

i know im young but im just curious haha please answer them though

do u know her name randy

hey luna if you can try again can u please

will me and this lisa girl will ever date

and what age will i meet my wife

Favorite Answer

Prom date:Red hair girl named Lisa with a blue dress, green eyes, 5'3.

Who you will marry:Blond hair girl named Anna, blue eyes, 5'2.

You will meet your prom date at a video game store and you will meet your future wife at a local park.

your date will be blond about 5' 2" and will wear a blue dress sorry don't see a wife

i see a blond girl in a pink dress and a red head girl in a wight dress but it was kind of fuzzy so i may have messed up. if so sorry.

If some one is to tell you the future and would change your future.because you would know and do something different in your life then you would have done if you did not know.