Is there a team that you feel bad for when your team faces them & beats them easily? Is there a team you ->?

You don't feel bad for & love when your team beats on them?

• Favorite Answer

I feel bad for when we beat the Orioles. Every time we beat them Im like" Why did we have to beat them?". They are such a crappy team that it's sad when they go on those long losing streaks that it just kills you as a fan to see and watch,

I don't feel bad when we beat the Red Sox, when we win. I go nuts because we took a lot of crap from them the previous years and last year jumpstarted the rivarly so im always in a great mood when we beat them. Altough i think we are done playing them for now.

I being a Cubs fan, I feel bad for the Pirates every now and then. Everyone in our division destroys them. And 17 years of losing record? Thats pathetic, and thats coming from a Cubs fan. Whats worse, is they really dont have much hope for the next year or two. A team I LOVE beating, since I work with a bunch of fans from them, I LOVE beating Milwaukee, and we do it quite frequently. I've won many a bets on them losing.

• Helen

TCU could definitely give an SEC team a game on any given night, but they would not go through an entire season undefeated or even with 1 or 2 losses. The SEC is a brutally tough conference to play in. There are no bad teams and no easy games. TCU had a chance to show something in the Fiesta Bowl last year against Boise State and blew it big time.

It is hard not to feel empathy for the fans in Kansas City and Baltimore, but I still want the Red Sox to win those games. If the Red Sox beat the Angels or the Yankees, I have absolutely no problem.

I feel bad for any team that plays the Nationals. I feel bad that their manager does not give them players who can make a winning team. They have a lot of fans and bring many families out to the ballpark, thats one good aspect of it.

• I guess I feel sorry for the Pirates when the Brewers beat them. We've beaten them 21 games in a row at home now. But I still wouldn't change it! It's a cool record to have.

I don't feel sorry for anyone else, and barely the Pirates when we beat them. I love to beat the Cubs and the Cards because they are our rivals and they are good more often than bad...so it's fun to take them down.

Edit: Shawn C, you must live close to the border. We'll get you again, its inevitable. I'll bet you...!

• JenJen

I would say the Nats. I sometimes feel like when the Braves face them it is just adding insult to injury. They already suck and then the Braves just pile on the misery. I love it when the Braves can face the Phillies and can beat them. I love being able to shut up Howard and Rollins.

I feel bad for beating any older pitcher and i love beating the any of the really good teams.

I'm always glad when the Yankees win. I don't feel bad for any team that loses to the Bombers. "You play to win the game"! You can bet the other teams fans never feel bad about beating the Yankees. I'm down right over joyed when the Yankees beat the Red Sox.

I feel bad when its a team that's not doing well and i feel good when we face a good team on a hot streak and its always nice beating the yanks at home :D

doesn't this go for almost every fan? lol