RTV *new* (d)REGS: Should Roman POLANSKI get away with unlawful sex with a minor....?

http://uk.wrs.yahoo.com/_ylt=A03uv8Nj58FKTkQBf.lLB...

just because he is famous....??

or does anyone believe he's innocent...

Favorite Answer

No he shouldn't. Great men don't get young teenage girls drunk and have sex with them. It's rape and he deserves alot more than jail time.

It takes a long time, but since there is all this evidence, & knowledge it is only his Prestige that keeps him out of prison! If it had been a normal Joe, he would be in & be done over as he has done over.

BTW, our own personal pervert everyone knows about has had his arrest.Due greatly because of the 100's of complaints from people off Yahoo Answers. Enough compelling evidence was sent to expedite this case more quickly. Soon to be in court is this chap:

http://suggestions.yahoo.com/detail/?prop=answers&...

In his case,already preparing his plea of insanity, all his software, computers hard drives, downloads, DVDs, etc, have been seized.

Though that been said, not one day passed & he had another computer & never missed a beat on this site.

Sometimes the world is crazy,but in this case, with it being an ordinary Joe, not a celebrity, (or he may think he is a celebrity with all the gossip - which some peadeophiles feeds off of actually) & having an entire Task Force working on his case, he at least will have a day in court.

This is one of those tricky ones Doc - a yes and no answer really. The real question is why hasn't he been arrested in the last 30 years? Why now? He has been back to Switzerland many times and has a house there so why have not the police charged him before this? At the end of the day he is guilty but so much time has passed would it really be fair to the victim to have all this dragged up now? As I say, a difficult one and one I don't have an answer to.

If it can be proved he had unlawful sex with someone underage, then fame or passage of time should not alter the fact he is a criminal and deserves punishment.

I actually know little about the incident but something tells me that if it has stayed in the forefront of US law enforcement for the past 30+ years, then there must be compelling evidence.

no, i think it's really bad that the French are actually SUPPORTING him and saying the USA should release him, it's just because he's famous. He comitted a crime, one of the worst, and shouldn't be able to get away with it. If he's found not guilty at court then fair enough but running to France and not leaving aren't exactly the actions of an innocent man.

Based upon what the grown woman has stated, she has not been in favor of any charges leveled against the director. Aside from this, according to US law, it is impossible for there to be consensual sex with a minor. Period.

Nooooooooo just cause its been a famous person it should not be any different that anyone else.....

His house was the one Sharon Tate was killed in, in the famous Charles Manson Murders! He's a sick b***ard !! Some are, & seem to claim is a disease ya know.

Also, anybody who can make an evil a film as this one, has got to be a half possessed half crazed m f. (YES excuse the language sir!!) lol

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0063522/

Source(s): the law & this old world is plum crazzzy isn't it? x

He's not innocent - he's admitted his guilt and deserves to be banged up in a 6 by 6 with Charles Bronson!

Sad thing is I think he will get off with it..why? because his victim doesn't want to go ahead with the case!!!

Not even he nor his victim believe that he's innocent. He's already been convicted. He just skipped the country to avoid prison.

BTW he was arrested in Switzerland, where he'd been many times before. I believe he owned a house there.

No, he's not innocent and should be charged to the maximum they can give anyone else who's a sick peado!! It is not a disease!!

* Don't feel bad Ally, I also have been called a lot of things lately, all unfounded & all in the past . * Best wishes

I do not believe he is innocent And I think it was foolish of him to flee the country because he will spend the rest of his life in prison. I feel really bad for him. As much as I don't want him to go to jail I also want justice to be served. May he die and be born again into a better being.