Anyone know of good 2009 Halloween costume parties/clubs in Indianapolis area?

I have been searching for bars/clubs holding Halloween costume parties for 2009. I don't get out much anymore so I have had no opportunities to grab fliers at places. I live on the far west side of Indy if that makes a difference. I like dance music and big clubs, but if the vibe is good I like smaller bars too. I want to dress up this year and get my dance on to pretty much any genre of music. Please give me some suggestions! Thanks. :)

Favorite Answer

I'm actually trying to find some myself. So far this is the only one I've heard about for this year:

Put on your scariest, cutiest, funniest, or sexiest costume and come join us for another great night at the Rathskeller! This will be the last event of the year scheduled in the Biergarden so it will be the event of the year!

COSTUME CONTEST******Prizes will be given to the best costumes of the night! The venue won't allow announements or contest to be run from the stage so The Party Posse and a few surprize secret guest judges will be walking about and voting. Prizes will be given to the top vote getters in the categories of Funniest, Scariest, Most Original and Sexiest. Contestant numbers will be given out at the sign up table ONLY until 8 oclock with the winners to be announced at 8:15 at the sign up table.

Date: Saturday Oct 31, 2009

Time: Band plays 7-11

Venue: The Rathskeller (in the Biergarten )

401 East Michigan St.- Indianapolis, IN 46204 (across from the Murat)

Phone: (317) 636-0396

Cover: FREE before 7, $5.00 after 7

Band: Zanna Doo www.zannadoo.com