Trying to find a specific strip in a webcomic, any help appreciated.?

I remember reading this strip a few weeks ago - basically the gist is a guy takes an underage chick home from a bar and gets taken to court. I remember finding the strip really funny, and want to read the rest of the strips. I regularly read Penny Arcade, Ctrl+Alt+Del, and Questionable Content, and I'm pretty... show more I remember reading this strip a few weeks ago - basically the gist is a guy takes an underage chick home from a bar and gets taken to court. I remember finding the strip really funny, and want to read the rest of the strips. I regularly read Penny Arcade, Ctrl+Alt+Del, and Questionable Content, and I'm pretty sure its not the first two comics. I've tried rummaging through the Questionable Content archives, but its a bit of a mish and I don't know where to start. So if anyone knows which web comic I'm talking about, I'd love to be told. Thanks!