Republicans, how do you feel about the systematic distribution of wealth to the rich?

Since Ronald Regan took office, and reduced capital gains taxes, reduced taxes on the rich, took away "great depression" era regulations on banks and corporations, and adopted the policy of trickle down economics, the middle class has shrank, the rich have gotten richer, regular Americans like you and me... show more Since Ronald Regan took office, and reduced capital gains taxes, reduced taxes on the rich, took away "great depression" era regulations on banks and corporations, and adopted the policy of trickle down economics, the middle class has shrank, the rich have gotten richer, regular Americans like you and me have worked harder and we have become poorer.

Here are the facts.
http://faculty.fairfield.edu/faculty/hodgson/Courses/so11/stratification/income&wealth.htm
http://www.demos.org/inequality/numbers.cfm

The facts are not debated, even by the most conservative economists.
1. The Rich have gotten richer.
2. The middle class is shrinking
3. The lower 90% of America is getting poorer.
4. Taxes on the rich have been reduced
5. Government has reduced or lessened restrictions on big corporations.
6. Republicans and their policies have been in charge for MOST of this time, starting with Regan.

Isn't the philosophy of Reagan and the Conservatives that; If we loosened restrictions on big business, reduced taxes on the richest of the rich, they would spend more money, invest more, and employ more people, increasing the quality of life for all Americans?

If that were true, how do you account for the opposite effect on the American population. Sure, the rich have gotten richer and we reduced many great depression era regulations on big business, however, the quality of life for 90% of Americans has gotten much worse. Even conservative economists agree on this. IF trickle down economics works, or Reganomics works, why did the opposite effect happen? Especially when Republicans have been on control most of this time?

Q: So, How do you feel about this trend of wealth distribution to the richest of the rich?
Is this what you want for America?
Is this how Capitalism is supposed to work?
Is this what you believe in?
Is this how you think you will be rich, by making the rich even more rich? If so, how do you explain the last 28 years of everyone getting poorer?
If you blame government? how do you come to terms with the fact that regulations on businesses have LOOSENED in the last 28 years?
Just trying to understand you.
Update: Sad, Not one Republican answered ANY of my questions. I guess I will have to try again for an intelligent answer later. Thanks everyone for your input.
Update 2: I don't think you guys understand what is happening to you. You think that if you work hard, that you will one day be rich. That is a complete lie. If you work harder and harder, you will make someone else richer and richer. That is what capitalism is. You work FOR someone, not for YOURSELF. You get paid a... show more I don't think you guys understand what is happening to you. You think that if you work hard, that you will one day be rich. That is a complete lie.

If you work harder and harder, you will make someone else richer and richer. That is what capitalism is. You work FOR someone, not for YOURSELF. You get paid a wage. You do not get paid for the wealth you create, you get paid for a wage. So, no matter how hard you work, or how much wealth you make, you will never be rich because the owners will take that extra wealth you generated and call it profit, and put it in their own pockets. That is capitalism.

Please understand, if you work for someone, you do not work for yourself and you will never be rich, no matter how hard you work.

Fact: hard work does not equal being rich!
Update 3: virgod: I never said re-distribution. Please re-read my question.