The doctor says he hears a "Click" in my heart beat and wants me to get an ultra sound!?

I went to the doctor today because of hand pain. I am very flexible and he thought I had a connective tissue disorder of some sort. After establishing that he decided to listen to my heart and said he heard a click which is common for people with the connective tissue problem. He wants me to see a Rhemetologyst... show more I went to the doctor today because of hand pain. I am very flexible and he thought I had a connective tissue disorder of some sort. After establishing that he decided to listen to my heart and said he heard a click which is common for people with the connective tissue problem. He wants me to see a Rhemetologyst (I don't know how to spell it sorry) and get an Ultra sound on my heart. What might be wrong!?