How are people doing and feeling in Israel right now with all the news about Iran?

Favorite Answer

How are people doing and feeling in iran right now with all the news about israel planning to attack iran and usa having all options on the table?

Well it's a bit dicy.

On one hand, If I were Prime Minister I'd be seriously considering military action. I don't think Israel was created to put all the Jews in one spot and make it easier to kill them. Therefore I think if there is an existential threat like a nuclear Iran, Israel is obligated to attempt to destroy it.

Problems

A) Not sure how successful it will be.

B) Reaction from Iran, Hizballah and Hamas could be devastating. Thousands of Israeli lives could be lost. (Countless arabs as well as Israel shoots back)

Preempting is one of those things you just can't ever know is right. After we took out the Iraqi reactor in 81 we were widely criticized. 20 years late we see that if we had not done it the first Iraq war would have been a very different story.

I just don't know. It all depends on how close the Iranians really are to a bomb and I would not have a clue about that!

Kev

• Nomad

Isreal has nothing to fear from Iran.

For all his posturing Ahmednejad has no real reason to want to wipe Isreal off the map. I think that he loves to shock and the attention he gets from the world for it - and who knows what deals he might be signing under the table with the US by making these loud proclamations. I am sure this new testing and this sudden friendship with Chavez is also part if Iran's strategy to compel the west to lift sanctions off it.

Iran probably hates Saudi Arabia more than Isreal.

This is much larger and older war than many may think - between Shi'is and Sunnis. Isreal just happens to be in the way. And as for Saudis, I think for once they might allow jews and christains to flourish in their kingdom since they are people of the Book, but they will never see eye to eye with the Shi'is whom they view as dangerous heretics. On their part Shi'i, since they are much more strong about their religion than Sunnis, consider Saudi Arabia as a sellout nation with no morals and corrupt values - apart from the only Sunni states which can seriously challenge its ascendence in the muslims nations.

Believe me, this battle is not about Isreal. isrealis should just keep quiet and enjoy the show.

Honsetly, I am absolutely calm about Iran. If need be, we can solve this problem without America. And I hope we shall solve it soon, and it will be "my way or highway" solution which will make Iran hide its teeth for quite a long time.

Pretty much freaked out!

'1 in 4 Israelis would consider leaving country if Iran gets nukes'

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1087472.html

If you ask Palestinians if they fear nuclear Iran, they would be laughing at you.

Well, I bet the Zionists are terrified. They think that their 'good government' can do something. If by that they mean the US, then 3 billion dollars of aid a year certainly does the job.

Do I have anything against the Jews? Absolutely not

Zionists? و لترون يومئذ الجحيم

Source(s): www.real-life.com

I don't know about Israel, but there are rumors all Gulf State rich applied for the Swiss and US residence permits.

We told them so! This wouldn't be the first time, though, because while they were still pagans Israel was monotheistic! It took them a while before they caught on!

There are much people in the world that pray and wish the best for Israel and that God will bless them.

• jd

None that I talk with have expressed anything but anger over the late news.

No Fear.