How can i go by immigrating to Israel?

Okay so here is something im looking for help with. I am NOT Jewish, i was raised as a Catholic and i converted to Christianity, i no longer practice or follow my Christian faith, i also have no family from Israel, my family background is from Mexico. I just wanted to make all of this clear incase this kind of info... show more Okay so here is something im looking for help with. I am NOT Jewish, i was raised as a Catholic and i converted to Christianity, i no longer practice or follow my Christian faith, i also have no family from Israel, my family background is from Mexico. I just wanted to make all of this clear incase this kind of info needed to known. I already know about Aliyah but being that i am not Jewish i dont think that is of any help to me (unless of course i misunderstood what Aliyah is) so my question is, How can i relocate from Los Angeles, Ca. to Israel? im specifically interested in a city called Raanana since i heard it's similar to California. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.
6 answers 6