Redskins, It's 4th & goal 4 inches from the end zone, what play do you call?!!!!?

Favorite Answer

Well if you're Zorn you'll call a Portis stretch play to the left, but I would try to hit Moss on a quick slant or how about a 5 wide out spread and just let Campbell fly in for the score.

Ideally though, if I could read Zorn's mind before every snap and see what he wants to call every time, I would a call a play almost complete opposite to it.

I know it'd be naive for me to say that I could run the 'Skins offense better than Zorn, but I'm starting to honestly think I wouldn't be too much worse than Zorn.

Source(s): Hail to the Redskins.

I will Have twins Right with one wide receiver to the left hand side, With a shotgun formation with the Running Back Lined up to the right of him and full back to the left. I will Run a screen rout with both Backs and pass it to the halfback going right, and the twin recievers will block left for the touch down. =)

Source(s): Varsity football player and Madden 09 player ( 94-17 Record)

Bigger question, who gets the ball?

The Redskins have terrible offensive players. It's nto the play calling that is killing them, they have no talent.

Time for a new Offense

Any play but what Zorn called.

To be serious though I'd say put Sellers in at Fullback and give the ball to Betts and tell Betts to just throw himself into the pile with all of his 220+ lbs.

Source(s): I watched the play Redskins should have made it to the goal line.

play-action pass.

Inside run from Portis...Portis jumps over the players and dives into the endzone. TOUCHDOWN!

Give me two tickets on the Portis Express!

Hand it off to Portis and tell him to run to the outside.

Source(s): 123 (That was beautiful)

Quarterback sneak.

no question, it should've been a QB sneak.