how many albums does bright eyes/conor oberst have?

i just want to make sure i have all of his music on my ipod

so what are the titles of all the bright eyes albums?

and i know conor oberst like broke away from bright eyes and i want to know all the names of his solo albums so i can download them.

thankyou :D

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

With Bright Eyes he has 10 albums. They are:

A Collection of Songs Written and Recorded

Letting Off the Happiness

Fevers and Mirrors

Lifted or The Story Is in the Soil, Keep Your Ear to the Ground

A Christmas Album

I'm Wide Awake, It's Morning

Digital Ash in a Digital Urn

Motion Sickness: Live Recordings

Noise Floor (Rarities: 1998-2005)

Cassadaga

By Himself he has 4. they are:

Water

Here's to Special Treatment

The Soundtrack to My Movie

Kill the Monster Before It Eats Baby

He has 2 with Conor Oberst & the Mystic Valley band. And also 1 EP. They are:

Conor Oberst

Outer South

Gentleman's Pact EP

His newest work is with Monsters Of Folk which was released a self titled album last week.

He has also done some work in some other bands during his earlier years.

In Commander Venus he has two albums. They are:

Do You Feel at Home?

The Uneventful Vacation

He was also in Desaparecidos. They have 1 album called Read Music/Speak Spanish.

A long time ago he was in Park Ave. and released one album called When Jamie Went to London... We Broke Up.

He has also done a lot of guest work on some other albums. Some of them are with Jenny Lewis, Cursive, Maria Taylor and a bunch of other indie bands. You can check out all of that on his wiki page.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

i'm by making use of no ability an Oberst professional, yet I do have some favorites: "The Calendar Hung Itself" "basic/fortunate/unfastened" "June on the West Coast" "No Lies, purely Love" * "affected person desire in New Snow" "Soul Singer in a consultation Band" * "Take It basic (Love not something)" * * = a significant favourite

• 1 decade ago

check http://oberst-online.com/ to figure out if your collection is truly complete. And if you like the site join the forum!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.