Electronic Cigarettes cartridges how long does one last?

one cartridge is = to how many smokes?

• Lisa
    Favorite Answer

From my experience - if they tell you a pack then its probably more like 5 cigs. Depending on the model and how you vape. But its very unusual if they last close to how long they tell you its going to.

The easiest and most cost effective way to go for me is to refill my own cartridges instead of buying them filled. But again that depends on your model and how much you vape.

You can get more information on forums and even videos on youtube.

I like these forums for info.

e-cigarette-forum.com

vapersforum.com

Have you tried e-cigarettes before? If not, I would suggest purchasing a disposable from a local liquor store / convenience store and testing it out. This will give you an idea on wether or not you like electronic cigarettes. It will also help you gauge how long 1 filled cartridge will last you. Most cartridges / cartomizers hold 1 - 2 ml of liquid and can be refilled 10+ times before throwing them out. I was a pack a day smoker and I go through 3-5ml of liquid a day. Keep in mind, most vapers vape more often then they would have smoked regular cigarettes. I would suggest purchasing your e-liquid from a US vendor. It is a general rule of thumb for most vapers because they know that the quality control will be higher.

There is no real good answer to this question. For starters the rate that you smoke on an electronic cigarette is often more than you would use a regular tobacco cigarette. This in part is because you do not have anything to tell you when you have reached the equivalent of a tobacco cigarette. Most people do not count how many puffs they take. Also the electronic cigarette has a design flaw. This flaw is that the cartridges do not wick out all of the liquid. They tend to hold more liquid than you actually get to use. All I can say for sure is that the cartridge is far less than the advertised amount of puffs.

Hi!

It depends on the brand and how you smoke. But this buying guide here lists exactly this type of info by brand. See table on bottom of page:

This video gives good insight on this question. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EJGDHFLvKc

Youtube thumbnail