Killa G asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

Who else thinks Lebron James...?

...is in the wrong system?

Phuck this half court, iso, drive and kick BS; I think if given the chance and the green light, Lebron could run it like Magic.

I'd like to see Lebron on the run more, finding teammates and straight dunking over and punishing people on the break.

Maybe 'Bron should go play with D'Antoni...what am I sayin' the Knicks suck!

Anyway, who wishes the Cavs would run A LOT more to show case Lebron's open court skills?

"Coolbeans" - do you not understand the question?

Okay, here's a question you might understand;

Kobe or Lebron?

There ya' go.

Kobe or Lebron?

There ya' go.

Favorite Answer

excellent question. Maybe the best Lebron James question that I've ever seen on this website.

I'd have to agree with you on the fact that Lebron needs a more uptempto and fast-paced style offense to even better suceed.

The Knicks style is great but they don't have a good enough team to suceed right now.

I think the Cavs do need to just get rebounds and get out on the break now and let Lebron go to work where he is most dangerous.

The types of players around Lebron don't fit his style as much either. They are more of a 3 point shooting halfcourt team that feeds off of assists from Lebron. A fast paced style would increase the productivity of players such as Mo Williams,Deltonte West,Anthony Parker,Jemerio Moon,and JJ Hickson as well because he would create more opportunities in the open court for them to score.

I think the Cavs need to run the break more as well and let Lebron work where he works best

Source(s): King Of NJ

I kinda agree with u.

Lebron is easily the best player on the fasst break for the fact that ur best bet is

1.Foul him

2.Get outta the way

3.Try to block it and lebron gets an and 1

I do think the cavs need to run more cause running with lebron in charge is easy points. I dont see that big of a problem with being able to play defense and run with cleveland but the cavs just need the right pieces for that to happen. Mo,Moon and maybe delonte are okay but the rest are iffy in the running situation.

As good as that may sound.. he will be better off playing the same roll for 10-12 years, don't change what works.. obviously all he needs is more help. Now, if he's numbers were the same and the Caves were like 4th seed, then yeah, give it a go... but they had the best record last year and I feel with some good help, vet and a stronger C (Shaq is too old to be a leader or second star on a team), they may get to the finals 5 of the next 8 times and James is sure to get at least one ring... but after the Lakers Octo-peat!!!

GO LAKERS!!!

lebron has to have the right teammates, like Magic did, in order to run the floor like Magic and get the scoring done. However, I do like your thinking in that Lebron could do even more in a wide open offense. Could you imagine if Doug Moe was still coaching and he had players like Kobe or James? But no matter the type of play, or the type of system, the team will only go as far as the talent and the defense. Cavs still have something to prove there.

LeBron is a superb participant. yet i assume if he wins a recognition it would desire to no longer advise as much as though he might have won it with Cleveland. i in my view assume Cleveland might have ultimately won a recognition in a pair of years. he isn't any Jordan, Kobe, or different examined superb. The self-proclaimed 'King James' is over priced in spite of the incontrovertible fact that nevertheless a superb participant

Knicks don't suck. T_T

Yeah, I agree with you though. The should run a lot more.

He probably can play PG.. Like Oscar Robinson..

Shaq would slow them down though.

LeBron can easily make plays. He is IMO the closest thing we have ever seen to Big-O or Magic Johnson, being that both of those players can play near every position, as can LeBron.

im sorry but what are u ssmoking... he basically does run the point anyway he brings up the ball just as much as any other player... but other teams would be retarded to put there point guard on him hes way 2 big.... and phuck lebron and kobe its not just about 1 player if it was the clevland lebrons then they wouyld have 1 a championship all ready but they havent 4 real dude cmon think

Source(s): my ne9ro head

You have a point. But we haven't actually seen what Mo Will and the others are made of. This year might prove it.

Plus I don't think that kind of game gets you a ring, so...

He should go to the Jazz and play with a great coach and the best PG in the world, Deron Williams. Then he would win a ring for sure!

• Axel

I totally agree with you man .

He is in the wrong system .