Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Hey can I buy Michael Jackson film tickets OFFLINE?

I was wondering that since i dont have a credit card or anything thing is there a way to buy Michael Jackson This Is It film tickets offline? Like from some cinema which will be showing his film such as the ODEON. By the way I live London (yes i know thats where he was about to perform!). So can i buy tickets OFFLINE?

P.S. How much are the tickets?

A true Michael Jackson fan before he died! Ever since March 2008. When i got Thriller 25.

R.I.P Michael Jackson love you forver! King of Music!!!!!!!!!

I am not a fake ♦ MJ ♦ i was a fan since last year. And if he died and if i wasn't fan i woudn't become a fan because i'd regret my whole life on missing such a great music artist.

♦ MJ ♦ - i swear kid aren't allowed credit cards. I aint being mean or anything by the way. I am really a true fan by the way im 15 guys.

thanx ♦ MJ ♦ but i didn't know that. P.S. I am a true fan thats why i even want to see the film in the cinemas rathar on DVD or Blu-ray at the end of 2009.

Favorite Answer

Yes, you can.

Go to a cinema near you that is showing it and you should possibly be able to reserve or buy tickets there.

The ticket pricing depends on your age.

YES! I did...at the theatre nearest you. You can also go to the THIS IS IT website and type in your zip code and it will tell you what theatre nearest you is showing it!

Your parents won't let you get a credit card?

And you don't have to lie about being a real fan, we all know you're fake.

Edit: You can actually get a credit card at that age. If you have a school ID, you're legible for a card (probably debit)

And just get them at your theather.

i think you can buy them at your local movie theater