Hey can I buy Michael Jackson film tickets OFFLINE?

I was wondering that since i dont have a credit card or anything thing is there a way to buy Michael Jackson This Is It film tickets offline? Like from some cinema which will be showing his film such as the ODEON. By the way I live London (yes i know thats where he was about to perform!). So can i buy tickets... show more I was wondering that since i dont have a credit card or anything thing is there a way to buy Michael Jackson This Is It film tickets offline? Like from some cinema which will be showing his film such as the ODEON. By the way I live London (yes i know thats where he was about to perform!). So can i buy tickets OFFLINE?
P.S. How much are the tickets?

A true Michael Jackson fan before he died! Ever since March 2008. When i got Thriller 25.
R.I.P Michael Jackson love you forver! King of Music!!!!!!!!!
Update: I am not a fake ♦ MJ ♦ i was a fan since last year. And if he died and if i wasn't fan i woudn't become a fan because i'd regret my whole life on missing such a great music artist.
Update 2: ♦ MJ ♦ - i swear kid aren't allowed credit cards. I aint being mean or anything by the way. I am really a true fan by the way im 15 guys.
Update 3: thanx ♦ MJ ♦ but i didn't know that. P.S. I am a true fan thats why i even want to see the film in the cinemas rathar on DVD or Blu-ray at the end of 2009.