Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

How do you feel about Roman Polanski being arrested?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Things are REALLY boring in Switzerland

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Source(s): Criminal Record Search Database : http://SearchVerifyInfo.com/?rFwd
  • Abby
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

First of all, every bad thing that has happened to him since 1978 he deserved. That said, what bothers me more is people in the USA still desire watching his movies. That he gets awards, respect, and admiration from people makes me wonder about them. However, I also question what purpose arresting him now serves. The victim herself has said for years she wants this dropped so she can move on; every new movie he's released opens these wounds, as does his arrest now. That he hasn't been in the USA freely in over thirty years is, in my opinion, also a severe punishment, and unless terms are reached, all this does is open the doors for him to travel freely around the USA, and other countries, once again without the fear he has lived with for thirty plus years. Has he been punished enough? No. However, you are removing one of the biggest, most severe prisons one can bear; one they made for themselves. Also, I don't see the comparison between this and President Nixon as valid. President Nixon wasn't pardoned because he suffered enough; he was pardoned to keep from tearing the country apart during his trials, which easily would have lasted until the mid-eighties.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I totally agree. I can't believe he managed to get out of punishment for so long. I think it's mad that so many influential people are rallying to try and get him out!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

About time he faced the music.

• 1 decade ago

I don't feel sorry for him. He knew what he was doing when he had sex with the 13 year old girl.

• 1 decade ago

It's time he faced the truth. He's not an adolescent, nor was he when the crime was committed, as was his victim.

• 1 decade ago

About bloody time! He's a paedo - end of!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it's about time he has been a known pedophile for years

• 1 decade ago

Its his own fault & he couldn't run for ever.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.