. asked in SportsCycling · 1 decade ago

Which name brand bicycle is good quality for exercising and just riding on the road for fun.?

What do you think of "Fuji" brand ?

Favorite Answer

I like my Columbia I picked up from Sports Authority for a little more than $200.

Any recognized brand name is fine but if you buy a new bike pay right up to your maximum. So long as it doesn't get stolen (lock it up!) you won't regret buying the best.

As a very rough guide expect to pay a bare minimum of $500 for a normal bicycle and $1000 for an MTB. Don't be stingy though, the good ones will cost double that.

Secondhand bikes are much cheaper; a little oil, some air in the tyres and you can turn a $20 rust-bucket into a decent ride - but again, look for brand names if you want quality.

Fuji is a good brand, and any of the shop quality bikes will be good. The most important thing is to get fitted for the correct size bike for each manufacturer. You want to stay away from the department and sports store bikes. A good bike is fun to ride.

I like schwinn brand.Try it.