Can anyone disprove any of the 9/11 conspiracy theories?

If Bin Laden is the mastermind of 9/11 why has he not been charged? Look at his FBI page and 9/11 is mysteriously missing. You will see a laundry list of charges but 9/11 is not one of them. Bin Laden worked as a CIA asset since the Russian occupation of Afghanistan... or better yet...

How could all the alleged 19 razor-blade box cutter-equipped Muslim perpetrators have been identified in less than 72 hours – without even a crime scene investigation? How come none of the 19’s names appeared on the passenger lists released the same day by both United Airlines and American Airlines?

How could Mohammed Atta's passport have been magically found buried among the Word Trade Center (WTC)'s debris when not a single flight recorder was found?

Who is in the possession of the "disappeared" eight indestructible black boxes on those four flights?

How come a substantial number of witnesses did swear seeing and hearing multiple explosions in both towers of the WTC?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_A9X_8flG

Youtube thumbnail

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/277852/9_1…

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=…

http://www.livevideo.com/video/360089388…

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/…

http://www.disclose.tv/viewvideo/6264/9_…

How come a substantial number of reputed architects and engineers are adamant that the official narrative simply does not explain the largest structural collapse in recorded history (the Twin Towers) as well as the collapse of WTC building 7, which was not even hit by a jet?

http://www.ae911truth.org/ (Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth)

Why did Mayor Rudolph Giuliani instantly authorized the shipment of WTC rubble to China and India for recycling? And why was no testing of this any of this material permitted?

Why did George W Bush dissolve the Bin Laden Task Force nine months before 9/11? And why did Bush claim no knowledge of receiving a memo on a possible Bin Laden attack? http://www.theresistancemanifesto.com/do…

Why does Larry Silverstein (owner of the world trade center complex) say on PBS that he gave the order to "pull it" referring to WTC 7. And if you are going to have something demolished... does that not insinuate that there were explosives already rigged into the building?

See the next question to see what I am implying...

Marvin P. Bush, the president’s younger brother, was a principal in a company called Securacom that provided security for the World Trade Center, United Airlines, and Dulles International Airport. According to its present CEO, Barry McDaniel, the company had an ongoing contract to handle security at the World Trade Center "up to the day the buildings fell down." Why has this not been reported? Daria Coard, a guard at Tower One, said the security detail had been working 12-hour shifts for the past two weeks because of numerous phone threats. But on Thursday [September 6], bomb-sniffing dogs were abruptly removed. Why has this not been explained? On the weekend of 9/8, 9/9 there was a 'power down' condition in WTC tower 2, the south tower. This power down condition meant there was no electrical supply for approx 36 hrs from floor 50 up... "Of course without power there were no security cameras, no security locks on doors and many, many 'engineers' coming in and out of the tower." Can anyone explain this?

Both WTC 6 and WTC 7 were evacuated within minutes of Flight 11 striking WTC 1, but this did not happen in the twin towers. There were no evacuation announcements in WTC 1 following the plane strike, and workers were encouraged to stay in their building... Why?

When will we have a legitimite inveastigation of 9/11, when will our questions are answered, and when will the poor families of 9/11 victims finally get the answers they deserve!?http://www.911truth.org/article.php?stor…

I feel there is already enough evidence to prove the conspiracy theories are correct for those who are actually willing to view the evidence. All one needs to do is search in any search engine for videos that show much more conclusively then the "official story" what happened on 9/11.

Again so if anyone has not actually reviewed any of the evidence I put on this page or has not even viewed a documentary considering the possibility that 9/11 is an inside job do not bother commenting!

volleyballchick... it only take a handful of people to pull this off, the rest of the idiots just need to blindly follow order without asking questions... I believe thats common practice among members of the military :)

mr. x why dont you look at his FBI's most wated page and see for yourself. You are the idiot for telling me what I know when I have actually bothered to take the time and look and you have not!

Sun Down... I have presented facts as have many many documentaries... have you bothered to view our facts and try to disprove them? The governments facts are the ones that don't add up! Where is their proof? Just because the news says something is true doesn't mean that it is! Has anyone bothered to check their facts?

dumpster...

1. I agree Bin Laden could have been charged with anything by the U.S. and I think he is being protected by them also.

2. I agree the government had advanced knowledge via the CIA among others... so why did we not make sure our defenses were boosted rather then thinned out?

3. Why will the FBI then not release the information on them to the public? What are they hiding?

4. If you watch my videos posted with the explosion question you will see that they were indeed explosions

5. Guilliani allowed "NONE" of the debris to be tested... thats beyond suspicious!

6. The bombs were used to ignite the thermite that was attached to the steel columns of the building. For those who dont know... thermite is used to slice thru steel for demolition purposes. They did need the bombs to ignite the thermite so the towers would collapse, jet fuel is not hot enough to melt steel, and could certainly not have incinerated the concrete into the giant dust cloud that blanket NYC.

dumpster continued... they did want to make it look like muslim terrorists did it. no one can even prove the planes werent remote controlled, and if you look at them they have no windows... what passenger plane has no windows? Al Quaeda is a creation of the US gov.

I want to thank you for answering to the best of your ability!

It Girl you cannot apply your personal experiences to everyone else. You may think that you can speak for everyone but you can't. The fact is many of the 9/11 victims families are demanding a new investigation, and many of the first responders DID IN FACT hear explosives as has been documented with interviews and also by radio transmissions via their walkie-talkies. Everything that your so called archetects proved wrong has also been proved wrong! And I am more then well aware of the prior WTC bombing that you claim weakened the foundation. But why do you not metion the pools of molten steel found under the WTC that burned until December and were seen by first responders and even recorded by thermal imaging via sattelite! I seen the so called "ACTUAL PROOF" and I believed it idiotically just like you.. but I had more questions then answers and I actually researched these things instead of following blindly what the media said was "true"

Ken the Implosion World report is full of inconsistent information that is not supported by any verifiable facts. It is complete propaganda! For example they say explosives were not used but they were clearly identified in dust samples taken near the WTC complex. The evidence was analyzed (by scientists) and found to contain a heavily carbonated form of thermite (military grade).. rather then debate you on this info or the info on NIST I suggest you watch "Loose Change: An American Coup" which discusses this info in great detail and shows your points are invaild. As for Marvin Bush I just made a connection, i never said he did anything. But in Barbara Bush autobio. she states he was in NYC on 9/11... odd coincidence dont you think?

As for ASCE and engineers, did you even bother to look at the "technical articles" section on the left window pane? or please see pages 22-26 of this pdf http://www.republicmagazine.com/magazines/issue16/...

Favorite Answer

Don't forget that many of the "terrorists" that were on the planes that crashed, whom were identified, are found to be alive and well - never to have been in the United States during the time... Yet, the US Government still claims they are dead and were indeed a terrorist on 9/11.

It's time we start asking the government questions than each other on Yahoo.

We need answers and they aren't providing them.

More than half of the 9/11 documents are held in a vault that have not been seen by anyone - not to mention all the pages we are allowed to view that have been marked out so we cannot read them.

I can't say if it was a conspiracy or not, but I can tell you these so-called "facts" are pointless.

1) I'm sure Bin Laden could be charged with anything the US wants to charge him with, so I don't see the big deal there. Be aware that Bin Laden is the "face" of terror, not the only one.

2) CIA information told US officials about the terror suspects before the plane crashes, so they already knew about the strikes but took them as an idle threat.

3) The FBI has the only black boxes that survived or were found. 3 I think.

4) Explosions don't mean anything. Neither do witness accounts. If you'll check history, witnesses are notorious for getting the information completely wrong. A loud noise could've been anything. But when people hear a noise, say, a girder collapsing, most of them jump to the world "explosion" because that's the word they know. It doesn't mean that's what it was.

5) As far as the Giuliani thing goes, a lot of debris was in the way of rescue missions and he had to do something with the rubble. I'm pretty sure Giuliani wasn't in on any conspiracy. There's no way he would've gone along with a major strike on his city.

6) All of the "bomb" theories can be debunked easily with simple logic. Ask yourself this. What is the point of the bombs from the conspiracy point of view? The planes already hit, that's the tragedy, the government got what it wanted right there. Why would you plant unnecessary evidence against you like bombs when you don't need them for anything? Same goes for tower 7. Why destroy a building for no reason when you're trying to make an attack look real? A good rule of thumb for a conspiracy is make it look like the enemy did it - don't just kill people or blow up things for no reason.

The only thing that can prove the conspiracy is who were the pilots given incentive by? Were they working for Al Quaeda or the US government? All this other evidence doesn't prove anything.

[EDIT]

What I was trying to say about the bombs is it still doesn't mean anything. Say there were bombs. Who's to say they weren't planted there by the government (skeptical about an attack) so they could destroy the building vertically so it wouldn't fall on people? Or, just the fact that they had to come down anyway. You can't just leave semi-collapsible 1000 foot buildings up forever

hope I helped

I work down the street from where the WTC stood. I witnessed things that went on....before I started running for my life. There was complete and utter chaos on the street, people running every which direction and screaming all over the place. The screaming drowned out everything else that could have been heard by these supposed witnesses who claim they can prove these outrageous conspiracy theories.

The architect of the buildings debunked several of the lies peddled by lunatics. Isn't the architect's word good enough for you truthers?

I worked at the WTC when the FIRST bombing took place. Did you know there was a previous attack less than a decade before 9/11? You truthers always forget about the attack in February 1993. The first attack was caused by a bomb on the ground. It no doubt weakened the infrastructure of the buildings, making them more vulnerable.

If you would actually get off the god damn conspiracy websites and look at the ACTUAL proof, then you might learn a thing or two.

• Mike

Most of what you're saying is simply incorrect. Here are some explanations:

CLAIM: Steel was rushed away before it could be analyzed

FACT: Absolutely false.

How the steel was handled was investigated by “ImplosionWorld,” the leading demolition journal in the world.

It has been completely verified that the steel was not “rushed away,” and you can see the results of the investigation in Point 6 at

http://www.implosionworld.com/Article-WTC%20STUDY%...

Yes, the steel WAS analyzed, thoroughly. See how NIST (National Institute of Standards & Technology) analyzed the steel at:

NIST gallery of recovered steel & how it was analyzed

http://wtc.nist.gov/media/gallery.htm#recover

NIST NCSTAR 1-3: Mechanical and Metallurgical Analysis of Structural Steel

http://wtc.nist.gov/oct05NCSTAR1-3index.htm

You're not going to claim that ALL the scientists at NIST are lying?

CLAIM : Marvin Bush's job was security chief for the Trade Centers

FACT: Marvin P. Bush, the president's youngest brother, was on the board of directors of a company that provided security for the WTC (Stratesec) from about 1993 to JUNE OF 2000 (not 2001). He wasn’t even on the Board in 2001. It means nothing.

Besides, the Board of Directors meet twice a year to discuss high level stuff, like overall profitability. They have nothing to do with the day-to-day stuff, and they only act and vote as a group. Claiming anything about Bush's brother is absurd.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stratesec

CLAIM: There’s an organization of architects & engineers believe that 9/11 was an "inside job"

FACTS:

(1) Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth represents 850 engineers out of about 1,500,000 Engineers and 132,000 architects (see source below). That’s infinitesimal, merely 0.05% (5 ten-thousandths) of the engineers & architects in the US . We can assume that most of the other 1,500,000 engineers NOT listed on the website are comfortable with the official explanation.

See:

http://www.bls.gov/oco/ocos027.htm

(2) The organization (AE for 9/11 truth) has not attempted or succeeded in publishing their ideas in a scientific journal. That shows you what the scientific community thinks of their ideas.

(3) On the other hand, every expert who has published a journal article on 9/11 has rejected the conspiracy theory. In fact, there isn’t an article (published in a real journal), anywhere, that supports the conspiracy science. That’s an amazing fact.

Here’s what REAL experts think

-- The American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) http://www.asce.org/pressroom/news/display_press.c...

--THE STRUCTURAL ENGINEERS (they built it!) of the WTC towers have stated that the official explanation of the collapse is exactly correct. They also said the towers were NOT designed to take the impact of a fuel-laden 767.

http://www.lera.com/sep11.htm

.

• LynnM

When people say that, it is probably in reference to the most common conspiracy argument that the twin towers were subjected to a controlled demolition, and that it has been proved otherwise by Popular Mechanics. It is probably not in reference to other arguments, such as planes being edited into the footage later, Iranian involvement, Jewish involvement, and my personal favorite, Alien involvement. These arguments are generally more difficult to disprove given their extreme context.

• My ONLY problem with the 9/11 conspiracy theories is that it would take a lot of people in DC to keep a secret. As we all know ("reliable sources close to. . ."), no one in DC can keep a secret - especially not one that big.

Sorry, but it has been 8 years - someone would be rich with their tell-all book by now. I don't think that it will ever float for that reason alone.

Hey dumbass! What the hell do you mean Bin Laden hasn't been charged?! Is this BESIDES the US$25,000,000.00 on his head?

You need to move out of your parents house and stop falling for whacky conspiracy theories.

I agree with the Cancun 13 who said "Can anyone prove them?"

Dont have to...you have to PROVE that it was other then what REALLY happened...to try and infer your false terrorist supporting ideas

You don't disprove things. You prove things.