Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Captain asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

What is the definition of the "vast right wing conspiracy"?

Bill Clinton said on Meet the Press today that the "vast right wing conspiracy" was "weakened" but still operating against President Obama.

What's the definition of the "vast right wing conspiracy?" I'm not even sure I knew what it was during the Clinton years.

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It's a non-existent group made up by Hillary Clinton.

• 1 decade ago

The same thing as the vast left wing conspiracy.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Anyone who opposes obama is part of the VAST right wing conspiracy

in a related development, Clinton suffered brain damage during his triple bypass

and it shows.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Some mythical bogeyman made up by leftist political hacks like Hillary to explain away their own malfeasance and corruption.

Oh, the irony of people whining about a "vast right-wing conspiracy" yet call the right a bunch of fear-mongers.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

it's more an ideology than a conspiracy, just like "the vast LEFT wing conspiracy" is. The ideology of the right being to attack, demean, belittle, ridicule and criticize obama at every turn, hoping to destroy all he is attempting, all in the name of political gain and to hell with what is good for the country.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

An titanic left wing conspiracy that includes blaming it all on the right.

Just like they do with the current economy which is the product of ACORN (read Obama) and a democratic congress.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's what they used to say instead of "racism" when Bill Clinton was criticized.

Anybody who criticizes a Democrat is either racist or a member of some secret vast conspiracy.

Or, could it be legitimate criticism? Naaaah!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's typical middle class taxpayers objecting to the way our tax dollar it being spent.

It's citizens demanding that our Constitution be upheld.

Makes sense to me that Bubba would see this as a conspiracy; frankly I would value Monica's opinions more highly than Bubba's...at least she did not look squarely into the TV cameras and tell bald face lies to us.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's just the democrats way of marginalizing their opposition.

• wha?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

It's the lefties solution to describe & put down anyone who thinks for themselves and thus opposes their marxist views.

Lv 4
    1 decade ago

People who say they don't understand something that's just plain common sense?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.