Name this German band?

When I was in Germany I was watching MTV, and I saw a German band that kicked major ***. They had a music video depicting a car crash in a suburban neighborhood type area, and all the faces were replaced with cartoon characters and such. Every time something "inappropriate" was in the video, a disclaimer would pop up along with a picture of the band in funny costumes (for example, chef costumes) and them giving thumbs up. They hosted a whole block of music videos but this is the only one I can remembrer.

I watched the video for Du Hast and it is not what I'm looking for. It also isn't emo/punk. I'm not ruling out rammstein just yet.

I can best describe the genre and style of the band as "alternative rock."

I think it might be Sportfreunde Stiller but I can't find the music video I described. You'll definately win if you can get me that music video!

Favorite Answer

Rammstein, Du Hast! Hell yeah! =P Now i have to go listen to it!

If that's the one you're talking about. You have great taste! =)

yeah it's rammstein and the song is du hast they're an awesome band

hmm enable's see... Helloween Gamma Ray Grave Digger Blind dad or mum? do no longer bear in mind in the event that they're from Germany or no longer Kreator Sodom Destruction jointly they form the great 3 of Teutonic Thrash metallic! this is worried approximately now

• Ari

that would be Rammstein...du hast i believe

i wanna say tokio hotel or cinema bizarre maybe on of those are you your talking about