Help with Title for compare contrast essay!?

Ok so i'm having trouble thinking of a title for my essay about comparing and contrasting two different characters. THe characters are lily from the secret life of bees and mawi from of beetles and angels. its due tomo. it dosent have to be about those to characters. just a good title. help please!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Isn't there no school tomorrow? Ok anyways, that's besides the point.

Find something they both have in common and something they have that are different. Then, just shorten the 2 details into a title. It's not like your teacher expects you to think of a witty title. There's not much you can make out of a compare/contrast essay.

Source(s): personal experience
  • Erika
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Compare And Contrast Essay Titles

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Help with Title for compare contrast essay!?

Ok so i'm having trouble thinking of a title for my essay about comparing and contrasting two different characters. THe characters are lily from the secret life of bees and mawi from of beetles and angels. its due tomo. it dosent have to be about those to characters. just a good title. help...

Source(s): title compare contrast essay: https://tr.im/DnvB6
  • Kelley
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axvU5

in order to do that you would need to wait 8 years but being you aren't willing to do that then just make something up being you are psychic and all.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Kelley
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Obama: The Change We Need

• 1 decade ago

The differences between lily and mawi? is that alright...

• Annis
    Lv 5
    4 years ago

Hope this helps!

Source(s): DigitalEssay.net
  • 1 decade ago

use: or and vs in between

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.