Does Non-US citizens have to pay taxes in United states for Capital gains from Trading options ,forex &Futures?

Hello, 1. I am NOT US citizen or Green card Holder 2.I HAVE NOT Lived in United States for 182 or more days in a particular year. 3.I am Indian citizen and Resident But, I am trading Options, Futures , forex in US markets using US brokerages.Also, I signed the W-8BEN form with the Brokerage. Do I need... show more Hello,

1. I am NOT US citizen or Green card Holder
2.I HAVE NOT Lived in United States for 182 or more days in a particular year.
3.I am Indian citizen and Resident

But, I am trading Options, Futures , forex in US markets using US brokerages.Also, I signed the W-8BEN form with the Brokerage.

Do I need to pay taxes for my capital gains from trading futures ,options ( NOT INTEREST EARNING SECURITIES like bonds or dividends ) to the IRS , united states???

I am NOT talking about paying tax in my Home country.I know, I need to pay tax in India. But, Do I need to pay taxes in United states???

Thank you.